Contact List

With the understanding that addiction is a disease and the realization that we are powerless over it as well as over people's lives, we are ready to do something useful and constructive with our own.

Then, and only then can we be of any help to others.

Moderator: Moderators

Naranon_Admin
option_firstname: DianeB

Contact List

Post by Naranon_Admin » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:24 pm

This Forum maintains a contact list of those individuals who wish to be contacted or contact other members of our group. This contact list is for active and participating Nar-Anon Group Forum Members only and exclusively. It is strictly confidential and should only be used to promote fellowship and for Nar-Anon related issues. No information is to be shared with anyone else in any manner. To do so would violate our tradition of anonymity.

To keep the size of this list up to date and accurate, those members who have been inactive for 6 months or longer (have not signed on to the Forum during that time) will be removed from the list. This does not mean you cannot logon to the Forum, simply that you name will be removed from the contact list.

To participate you need to be an active and participating member of the Forum community for 30 days. If you need to speak to someone immediately or would like to contact a specific individual directly, send them a PM asking if they are comfortable sharing their information with you.

To join the list, please send an email to: naranonforum@gmail.com with the following information:

NAME YOU LOG IN TO THE FORUM WITH:
REAL FIRST NAME:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
HOME PHONE:
CELL PHONE:
DO YOU TEXT (Y/N):
STATE YOU LIVE IN:
TIME ZONE:
BEST TIMES TO CALL YOU:

Add any other info you feel we should all know about you. I will update the list, adding your information and send back out to you as soon as I can. It could be a few days if I am out of pocket. If you want to speak to someone immediately, send them a pm to see if they are willing to share their information.