So much to take in

Coping with the loss of a loved one.
Jocelyn88
option_firstname:

So much to take in

Post by Jocelyn88 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 pm

In the summer my brother overdose and passed away , then December 23 my good friend overdoesed and passed away then Christmas even a childhood friend overdosed and passed away , two days ago my children's step mother overdosed in my exes arms and passed away , she was only 19 and had a 18 month old baby , now he is in the hospital after trying to kill himself, I feel like I'm in a nightmare so scared for the horror tommorow brings.

Ellablue
option_firstname: Ella

Re: So much to take in

Post by Ellablue » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:18 am

I can't imagine the terrible grief you must have with losing so many of your loved ones. I lost my nephew this August. It tears your heart apart. Much love to you.
Ella

Heartbroken
option_firstname:

Re: So much to take in

Post by Heartbroken » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Are there any Nar-Anon meetings in your area ? If not then what about the online meetings ? There's one tonight at 8pm, look for meeting topics on the index board and it will explain how to join in. The main point is you need some support so reach out in whatever way you are most comfortable with, even a help line, but you have had a lot of loss in a very short time so don't try to do this on your own, there are lots of people out there that can provide help and guidance.

Prayers for peace and strength,
Carrie
What you can do or think you can do, begin it, for boldness has Magic Power and Genius in it !