Letting Go

Coping with the loss of a loved one.
BeeBee
option_firstname:

Letting Go

Post by BeeBee » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:46 pm

1 year ago this weekend we lost our son to a horrible disease. We are celebrating the time we had with him and mourning what could have been. Trying not to stay in the swell of grief and ride the waves as they come.

God Bless our son and one day we will be together again. Until then, we must all be excellent to one another.

Xoxo tyflms

Weaver
option_firstname:

Re: Letting Go

Post by Weaver » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Oh, BeeBee, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like you are passing the anniversary in the very best way you can. I think it's always even more complex when a loss comes near a holiday that is so iconic in our culture. Everyone is smiling, talking about cooking the turkey etc, but for you the holiday will never be the same. BUT, it will never be as hard as that first one, so keep on working the program! I and others will be thinking of you and holding you both in our hearts.
Weaver

jac
option_firstname:

Post by jac » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Thinking about you and sending prayers of comfort.

With love,
jac
"You don’t think your way into a new kind of living. You live your way into a new kind of thinking." - Henri Nouwen

lbogie
option_firstname: Lois

Post by lbogie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Bee Bee,

Thinking of you and sending Prayers for you and your Family. I'm so sorry and hope you find a little bit of Peace.
Blessings,

Lois
“It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.”

― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay