Coping with the loss of a loved one.
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:21 am
- option_firstname: Angela
I miss the future I was supposed to have with you my sweet baby girl.
I love you,
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:38 pm
- Location: High desert SW, USA
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:52 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- option_firstname: Vicki
Hugs & prayers
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
- Posts: 1997
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:13 pm
- Location: CT
So many have lost their battle with this stinkin disease. I pray for you all to feel some light and peace being sent to you.
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm
I can't imagine. Prayers for peace for you and your family.
"You don’t think your way into a new kind of living. You live your way into a new kind of thinking." - Henri Nouwen
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
- option_firstname: Sharon
Thinking of you.....hugs
Even a small star shines in the darkness.
- Posts: 1420
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:49 am
- Location: Red Sox Nation
- option_firstname: Pat
I think of you and you daughter often.
((Hugs)) and prayers,
"Keep Calm and Carry On" - British Ministry of Information, WWII
- Posts: 1195
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:01 pm
- option_firstname: Sue
praying for peace for you. holding you close
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:38 pm
- option_firstname: kim
peace and love to you Angelikoula. You deserve this. I remain very, very sorry.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests