Coping with the loss of a loved one.
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:21 am
- option_firstname: Angela
I miss the future I was supposed to have with you my sweet baby girl.
I love you,
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:38 pm
- Location: High desert SW, USA
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:52 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- option_firstname: Vicki
Hugs & prayers
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:13 pm
- Location: CT
So many have lost their battle with this stinkin disease. I pray for you all to feel some light and peace being sent to you.
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm
I can't imagine. Prayers for peace for you and your family.
"You don’t think your way into a new kind of living. You live your way into a new kind of thinking." - Henri Nouwen
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
- option_firstname: Sharon
Thinking of you.....hugs
Even a small star shines in the darkness.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests