update on lucy

This section is for friendship related discussion such as sports, recipes, jokes, birthday wishes, etc. We DO Recover.
rxgirl
option_firstname:

update on lucy

Post by rxgirl » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 am

Hi family. So much has been going on with my three year old pug lucy and i would like to ask for continued prayers. She was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago with pancreatitis. She came home and was good for a few days. Monday night of last week we were up all night and she was vomiting. I took her into the vet on tues morning and her labs were normal so he took a sonagram. The sonagram showed a hugh mass in her stomach that they suspect is cancer. A decision was made to open her up and remove the tumor. It was a 6 hour surgery and they had to remove part of her colon and intestines. She has been in the hospital for over a week and maybe i can take her home today. I knew she was getting a bit better on saturday when the vet called and said she would not eat the food he was giving her. I had to cook some rice and put chicken broth in it. She is a very stubborn girl and usually gets her way!!! I do have pet insurance but i know i will have to put out the money and wait for reimbursement. Hopefully the vet will take payments until i can get the insurance money . Please continue to pray for both of us... thanks so much vickie

river rock

Re: update on lucy

Post by river rock » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Praying for you and miss lucy.
Love river rock

kathyf
option_firstname:

Post by kathyf » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Awww, hope your doggie pug is ok. My friend has 4 pugs and they are picky eaters too! Sometimes it just cracks me up - she fixes them Sunday morning breakfast, and if the chunks of meat are too large, they won't eat them. Molly McButterpants is one of their names. She has great names for all of her doggies.

Good luck!

Kathy

Melanie40
option_firstname:

Post by Melanie40 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Get well soon Lucy! Prayers and hugs to you both! Melanie
Formerly, Life In Limbo

"The Serenity Prayer is the handrail to grab until you can work the Steps."

jeanette
option_firstname:

Post by jeanette » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 pm

lots of prayers for this special member of your family!
Thoughts and Prayers, Peace and Love
Jeanette

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them FEEL. - Maya Angelou

mcollins5
option_firstname:

Post by mcollins5 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 am

Prayers going out to you and to Lucy!!
Mary