Kindle Reader

This section is for friendship related discussion such as sports, recipes, jokes, birthday wishes, etc. We DO Recover.
roadrunner
option_firstname:

Kindle Reader

Post by roadrunner » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 am

I'm not a techie - so i need help - I got a book from Amazon for my kindle - it didn't load - don't know why. In the past it did. Do I need WiFi to do this? I have WiFi on my computer. Help. Please don't think this is a stupid - inappropriate question - I stayed with my ABF for 12 yrs because of stuff like this. Thanks.

vscook
option_firstname: Vicki

Re: Kindle Reader

Post by vscook » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Yes - you need wifi to load your Kindle. You can also the Kindle app on your phone.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

roadrunner
option_firstname:

Post by roadrunner » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Thank you.

4me
option_firstname:

Post by 4me » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm

If Amazon can't help... A wifi modem and if you have a separate device called a router reboot might help too. Before rebooting take note of the lights on them, colors and flashing or not and the Kindles signal strength. If you don't know how to reboot just unplug and replug the device(s). See if any lights change, check signal strength on the kindle. If Amazon can't help try your wifi carrier.

Let us know how it works out.

"A computer Guru is one that has made every mistake in the book." ~ My mom's friend her computer guru.

Hugs,
DAnn
4me