This section is for friendship related discussion such as sports, recipes, jokes, birthday wishes, etc. We DO Recover.
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:39 pm
I read this recently and liked it - hope you do too: "You know you have serenity when you no longer count the number of items in a person's cart in the express lane."
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:52 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- option_firstname: Vicki
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:38 pm
- Location: High desert SW, USA
So true, patience and not keeping score, parts of serenity!
- Posts: 1586
- Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 am
That's really good. Thanks for the laugh today...
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:19 pm
That is pretty funny. I need to practice that more (lol) because I always eye balling peoples items in those lanes.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:36 pm
- option_firstname: Bonnie
Good advise. In the big scheme of things it really doesn't matter does it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest