Second day of break up

This section is for friendship related discussion such as sports, recipes, jokes, birthday wishes, etc. We DO Recover.
Beatific1
option_firstname:

Second day of break up

Post by Beatific1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:25 am

The Roller coaster I go through as a codependent is really tough. But I don't want to revert back to old behavior and just let him back into my my life. I'm really suffering from guilt right now for the stuff I messed up, like the controlling. In the evenings Loneliness is the hardest. Trying to take it easy and one day at a time

vscook
option_firstname: Vicki

Re: Second day of break up

Post by vscook » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

I see you've been posting and attending online meetings. I hope you are feeling better. The nice thing about the forum is that it's here 24/7 so you can always reach out if you're feeling lonely. Keep coming back!
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

Beatific1
option_firstname:

Re: Second day of break up

Post by Beatific1 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Thanks guys. I am feeling better. Anxiety still hits me sometimes.

I bought a very large amount of wool and am systematically crocheting /knitting my way through as much as I can manage. :roll:
The forum always being available really helps, especially if I had a tough day or can't sleep.

I will definitely continue to attend as many meetings as possible as there are no f2f meetings available here anymore. It's from 1am to 2am my time though. A little tough but not as tough as living without my program. Doing my daily reading helps but eventually I found it not enough, to keep me serene and safe from self defeating behavior.