Hidden object games

This section is for friendship related discussion such as sports, recipes, jokes, birthday wishes, etc. We DO Recover.
littlelin
option_firstname:

Hidden object games

Post by littlelin » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello there,
Hoping to get some tips on good FREE hidden object games. Playing them is one of my favorite "escape from reality" methods. I don't have a mac, but Windows 8 softwear. Thanks for any suggestions.
littlelin

simplemom
option_firstname:

Re: Hidden object games

Post by simplemom » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Early on in learning all the wonderful concepts and tools of this program, I also gravitated towards the hidden object games to keep my mind off of what my son was
doing.

Facebook is one way. Amazon and searching browsers for 'free games for (your device)' is another.

I hope this helps as you spend time in your 'new reality'.

However....don't forget about attending meetings, working the steps, investing in the literature, and reaching out. This brings me to a place of peace and serenity.

HUGS
Karen (simplemom)
"I am not afraid of storms, I am learning to sail my own ship."
Louise May Alcott

grateful
option_firstname:

Post by grateful » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:14 pm

7 little words?
Seek beauty

catmocam
option_firstname: Cat

Post by catmocam » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:25 am

It's hard to find any free ones, especially since most of the "free" ones have a catch. If you do have a Mac their little computer app store has a bunch of them!

hellokittyme2
option_firstname: Sharron

Post by hellokittyme2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:01 am

Hi There, When I was really struggling with depression and anxiety hidden object games would distract me and quiet me down. I loved BigFishGames. Sometimes you have to pay for the games and sometimes you get free trials that are a lot of fun. I found it to be a wonderful de-stressor. I don't play as often now but every once in a while when I feel like I need to check out for an hour or so I will go online and buy a $4 game and immerse myself in it. Cheaper than the movies.