Boxed-Out Bored

This section is for friendship related discussion such as sports, recipes, jokes, birthday wishes, etc. We DO Recover.
Gone Tomorrow
option_firstname:

Boxed-Out Bored

Post by Gone Tomorrow » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:27 pm

AW turned our married life upside down.
Last edited by Gone Tomorrow on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The first hundred years are the hardest"- my grandmother

flash
option_firstname:

Re: Boxed-Out Bored

Post by flash » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi Gone Tomorrow. Sorry, don't live in the area. Keep focusing on you and you will come up with things to do. Fun things that YOU enjoy.
It may feel lousy that you HAVE to do this now, but once you put the focus on you, who knows whats in store.
You may end up thrilled that you were pushed into this position. This could be DAy 1 of the rest of your life.
My ex was an addict and before that he really didn't have much interest in going out and doing much. He was always depressed.
I had to find things to keep me busy. I did. Now, its a lot different. My son is the addict that brought me to these rooms.
Every day I try to think of something to do for myself. Something that I enjoy, even if it's just a short walk or parking down the beach.
Anything to put the focus back on me so I don't obsess about him. It's hard to remember what I like sometimes, that's how much my life has revolved around him in the past couple years.
Good luck with your new pursuits. Enjoy!
Donna