new to online forums

This section is for friendship related discussion such as sports, recipes, jokes, birthday wishes, etc. We DO Recover.
martyray79
option_firstname:

new to online forums

Post by martyray79 » Mon May 18, 2015 2:48 pm

I'm relatively new to nar anon online forums but I have attended meetings. My work schedule has change and because I live in a rural area it's sometimes hard for me to get to meetings.

flash
option_firstname:

Re: new to online forums

Post by flash » Mon May 18, 2015 4:42 pm

Welcome. Glad you found us. There are meetings on here. You can get all the information from the board. The meetings are great.

river rock

Post by river rock » Mon May 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Welcome! Hope you keep coming
For you!
River rock

tb1989
option_firstname:

Post by tb1989 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:51 am

i have never been to a meeting, or used online forums- i was advised to try... I am on and off dating an addict, i am trying to get some advice.. idk what to do :(

cbutlerhi
option_firstname:

Post by cbutlerhi » Thu May 12, 2016 2:43 am

Hi I'm new to Nar Anon. I am the mother of a meth addict. My son's drug use has gotten more out of control and he's become an IV drug . I have finally kicked him out but it's really hard. My mind goes to some of the worst places thinking about where he might be or what am I doing. I wish you would get into rehab we had them all set up to go when he was in jail. For the last month in jail that's all he ever talked about. The day came when he was released and he didn't call me to take him to rehab. His child taken from their mother. And then shortly after he was arrested so I've basically put them in the same status. Even though the kids were not his. It was not taken from him. He just keeps screwing up there's only 6 more months before I can get his daughter back I'm so frustrated and cry and I don't know what to do except just to let go and take care of myself and my granddaughter

Mellowdee
option_firstname:

Post by Mellowdee » Thu May 12, 2016 7:57 pm

Is this a deemed forum? I don't see any 2016 posts