Vision Board

This section is for friendship related discussion such as sports, recipes, jokes, birthday wishes, etc. We DO Recover.
simplemom
option_firstname:

Vision Board

Post by simplemom » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:22 pm

At my f2f meeting this morning, a member talked about a Vision Board. I never heard of this. We were talking about how we do not do enough for ourselves because we make excuses why it can't be done because we are all so busy fixing and influencing everybody else.

Well....put it on the Vision Board and work towards it!

When I got home I googled it and on pinterest.com. Interesting idea as I am eyeing the wall space near my laptop and all those small pieces of paper sticking out of all my literature books. I realized I can put my 'growth opportunities 'on this :lol:

When our ALO's bring us down and that stinkin thinkin takes over, let's not forget our hopes and dreams. Keep the reminder on your vision board, in a place that can readily be seen. We are worth it.
Karen (simplemom)
"I am not afraid of storms, I am learning to sail my own ship."
Louise May Alcott

DianeB
option_firstname: Diane

Re: Vision Board

Post by DianeB » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Nice way of looking at keeping the focus on me!

And a visual reminder to keep moving forward
to my own goals.

Hugs
Hugs....

with Love

DianeB

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin

http://nar-anon.org

Hope Full
option_firstname:

Post by Hope Full » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:53 am

What a fantastic idea! I'm going to start mine tonight! And I already know where I'm going to hang it!

Reeanne
option_firstname:

Post by Reeanne » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 am

I'm going to that too. On pintrest you can have private boards that no one can see and I can create my own. :D