Injunction

With the understanding that addiction is a disease and the realization that we are powerless over it as well as over people's lives, we are ready to do something useful and constructive with our own.

Then, and only then can we be of any help to others.

Moderator: Moderators

NotSoSunny
option_firstname: J

Injunction

Post by NotSoSunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:24 am

My AS moved out almost 3 months ago. He is also on the mortgage so legally he can come and go as he pleases. Usually turns into an argument mostly because he starts yelling and I am caring for my mother who is in stage 4 bladder cancer and his yelling upsets her. Well last night I was served with a temporary injunction and had to leave my house. Doesn't matter that mom can't be alone . I tried going to court to dissolve based on caregiver needs but was denied because AS alleges he is being mentally and physically abused. WHAT?? I couldn't believe it Even the sheriff who was forced to carry out the order tried to help especially because he does not even live there Now I have to depend on family members to care for mom until the 22nd court date. I can't believe this system. I will have to defend myself. Do we have access to any legal advice? Don't wait like I did in hopes of a change. File your injunctions first folks.