With the understanding that addiction is a disease and the realization that we are powerless over it as well as over people's lives, we are ready to do something useful and constructive with our own.
Then, and only then can we be of any help to others.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:05 am
I would like to ask for positive thoughts for my brother who has just started rehab. Thank you.
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:09 pm
Prayers sent for your brothers healing as well as your own.
- Posts: 1998
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:13 pm
- Location: CT
Healing prayers being sent.
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:47 am
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- option_firstname: Ronni
You got it!
My son's addiction is something that happened TO HIM. It is NOT something he did TO ME.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:45 pm
- option_firstname: Kim
Sending light and love his way!
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:27 pm
Praying for your brother!
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 am
My son is in rehab too!. I hope your brother does good. Sue
Sick and tired of being sick and tired
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:58 pm
- Location: Slidell, Louisiana
- option_firstname: Lisa
Many prayers for your brother and you
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:20 am
Sending out positive thoughts to you and your family
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests