F2F

With the understanding that addiction is a disease and the realization that we are powerless over it as well as over people's lives, we are ready to do something useful and constructive with our own.

Then, and only then can we be of any help to others.

Moderator: Moderators

Rachlovesdogs
option_firstname:

F2F

Post by Rachlovesdogs » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 pm

I enjoyed the meeting I went to tonight. I’d like to go again.

My husband went along with me and attended the na meeting as well..
We went out to dinner after. Picked up our baby from my parents babysitting. Came home while I’m getting babe all ready for bed I notice husband is acting weird.... my son and I went out in garage where he was only to find him throwing his crack pipe down and having to blow smoke out near us.. and deny that’s what happened...

My recovery is supposed to be separate ... but currently I’m not there yet... when he falters I go into insanity. ..... it hurts so much for me... for my son....
Also will my son and I be ok having been near that smoke?? None of this is ok with me. He needs to leave ...

endoftheroad
option_firstname: Susan

Re: F2F

Post by endoftheroad » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:51 am

Sounds like you have found what doesn't work for you. Good. Awareness, Acceptance, Action.

In these moments, I keep up the meetings, find a sponsor, work those 12 Steps double time.

Take care of the kids. They can't choose their destiny yet. Addiction is forever....

Keep coming back!
This is the easier softer way.....

Ma1954
option_firstname:

Re: F2F

Post by Ma1954 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:51 am

It really hurts! Keep coming back. Hugs, Sue
Sick and tired of being sick and tired