An Affirmation

With the understanding that addiction is a disease and the realization that we are powerless over it as well as over people's lives, we are ready to do something useful and constructive with our own.

Then, and only then can we be of any help to others.

Moderator: Moderators

Linda (lsv)
option_firstname:

An Affirmation

Post by Linda (lsv) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Life has been challenging lately. My dad has been in and out of the hospital. We need to sell his house. I️ am in the process of selling my house. It actually sold. Almost ready to close. Now ex-husband throwing a wrench into the gears. This is nothing new except feeling of overwhelming tiredness is taking over. Yet, what is apparent to me is that if He brings me to it, He will bring me through it. My Higher Power. Faith and trust in the process. Being around a long time has taught me that things really do work out. Everything will be ok in the end. If they are not ok, it is not the end. New comers, please trust and believe in the process...the program. It really does work if you work it.

Love,
Linda

lbogie
option_firstname: Lois

Re: An Affirmation

Post by lbogie » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:44 am

Hi Linda,
Wishing you Good Tidings of Joy and Peace now and Always.
It will all work out the way it is supposed to. Great awareness and acceptance in your post.
Hang in there "Sister"
Keep the Faith and thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Lois
“It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.”

― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay

simplemom
option_firstname:

Post by simplemom » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Being around a long time has taught me that things really do work out. Everything will be ok in the end. If they are not ok, it is not the end
It took me years of diligence to come to my own ah-ha moments. I had to look deep inside myself to trust in a power greater than myself. I had to change my attitudes towards those monkey wrenches that were thrown in my way. Situations are not always what they seem.

Wishing you and your family peace, happiness and joy for the holidays and 2018. Over the years your shares have helped me to keep my balance. Thank you!
Karen (simplemom)
"I am not afraid of storms, I am learning to sail my own ship."
Louise May Alcott

flash
option_firstname:

Post by flash » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:24 pm

"Faith and trust in the process"
Where would I be today if you hadn't taught me that along with all the other things I have learned from you.
I hate to even think of where.
You got this and all the other wrenches that may be thrown your way.
Love ya,
Donna

Ma1954
option_firstname:

Post by Ma1954 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:45 am

The monkey wrenches....thank you for that share. Merry Christmas, Sue
Sick and tired of being sick and tired

belkar1
option_firstname: Carmen

Post by belkar1 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:08 am

Oh I get it,

Just when you think you are out of the weeds. Some how they get M grow !!!! Keep the faith, it will change. One of the biggest things that work for me is NOTHING lasts for ever, 100yrs from now it will not even be a distant memory.

Yes trusting the process does work, sending you warm hugs.

Love
Belkar

endoftheroad
option_firstname: Susan

Post by endoftheroad » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:33 pm

Yes, thank you for this wisdom. I have been within the process for quite awhile. Have turned up my meditation app too.
It doesn't last forever, but I swear, when you are in it, it can be an eternity :o
You and I will come through this and if I let it go, my Universe will drive the car :)
Blessings to you and thank you for your share here. ox Susan
This is the easier softer way.....