Sending PM's

With the understanding that addiction is a disease and the realization that we are powerless over it as well as over people's lives, we are ready to do something useful and constructive with our own.

Then, and only then can we be of any help to others.

Moderator: Moderators

wheretoturn
option_firstname:

Sending PM's

Post by wheretoturn » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:07 am

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong in trying to send PM's.

Sometimes they go, and sometimes I try 3 and 4 times. The name I type in keeps disappearing....
Should I be searching in member list and then clicking or what.....???

have always had trouble with this...even 5 years ago!!

Could anyone please send the first 3 questions on the first step until I can get my book. I have searched everywhere for this on the internet , in the approved literature...on the site and cannot find them anywhere. sponsor unavailable I think for a couple of days and i am ready to get started!!

thanks so much !!

Vicki

vscook
option_firstname: Vicki

Re: Sending PM's

Post by vscook » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:14 am

PM sent.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

SDIN2T
option_firstname: JR

Post by SDIN2T » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:32 pm

https://www.google.com/search?q=nar+anon+12+steps&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=
And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life - JK Rowling

lovingwife64
option_firstname:

Post by lovingwife64 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:50 pm

It does not show up as sent until the person you sent it to actually opens it. I was having the same issue and I had to do a little bit of research. I have sent some that still don't show up in sent - but they show up in "outbox." I guess some people don't get back on to check their private messages.